Friday, May 20, 2011

Weird game for Wii!

This post is about a Wii game called WeeWaa (supposedly in production since 2009, but I doubt it'll ever get released) that uses a stuffed creature as a controller by inserting a wiimote in its mouth. The gameplay doesn't seem that bad, at least in the trailer, though the game is clearly aimed at kids. Watch the video to see what this is all about (and enjoy the song by Justice)!

             

So what do you think about this? Would you play it? Would you buy it for your son or nephew? Is it too bizarre for you?

4 comments:

  1. seems slightly inappropriate for children, maybe thats just me

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an amazing idea for kids. I'm sure it's easier to learn that the wii remote and, yeah, I'd probably play it after they went to bed. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks quite bizarre, but I could maybe get into it.

    ReplyDelete